1. Stop using your credit cards.
2. Write down what you owe on all credit cards.
3. Arrange them in order of highest to lowest interest.
4. Figure out how much you can pay towards your credit cards each month.
5. Apply all additional funds towards credit card payments.
6. Once paid off, keep 2 cards for emergencies and cancel the rest in writing.
7. Live within budget.
8. Do it now!!
Contact us for a free initial consultation and we will assess your cur:’rent situation and work out a custom plan to get you back on track.